Weekly Meetings

Bible Study,
Tuesdays, 8.15 - 10pm

Prayer Meetings,
Mondays 1-2pm, PKV Booth
Wednesdays, 7am, Gazebo
Fridays, just before PKV Meeting

PKV Meeting
Fridays, 12pm, DKGeologi

Care Group Meetings
Day, time and locations varies according to CGs.
Contact your CGL or CGCs

Friday, September 19, 2008

IMHO

Dear friends, it is only but the last few meetings of the semester. the end of our session for this semester is already near. how time flies when we're enjoying ourselves. 

Perhaps it's time to then think about the things that we have come to discover this semester. 
For every semester is a lesson one way or another. What have you achieved this semester? What were you goals and did you achieve them? What relationships have you built upon? (for the one thing that will last you a life time, way beyond the years of university and work is friendships. spend time building them. starting now is never too late.)

Today's viewing of Amazing Grace really brought about a thought in me as I wasdriving out to Sc Fac Cafe from the Geo Centre.

My self told me: "I want to do something great like him too. Something that I will be able to go to sleep thinking. Yes this was the difference I have made. I don't want to waste my life away."

And we all know that God given word:

Jeremiah 29:11 (New International Version)
11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.  

A great plan for our lives is an affirmative sure. Beyond our wildest imaginations. 

What then, are you waiting for? 

1 comment:

Shannon Wong said...

Eh, the only joker that drives to science fac cafe from geology must be kee aun...

It's a 2 minute walk!