Weekly Meetings

Bible Study,
Tuesdays, 8.15 - 10pm

Prayer Meetings,
Mondays 1-2pm, PKV Booth
Wednesdays, 7am, Gazebo
Fridays, just before PKV Meeting

PKV Meeting
Fridays, 12pm, DKGeologi

Care Group Meetings
Day, time and locations varies according to CGs.
Contact your CGL or CGCs

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

This the Season to be Jolly

Yes it’s the hols again and it’s fabulous! Are you all studying? Perhaps catching up on assignments? Well I’m doing neither which is why I’m writing this. Shame on me right?

Yeah. And talking to many online. Something I’ve not done in such a long time. I was prompted to quote Proverbs in response to something which was discussed.

Proverbs 13:4 (New King James Version)

The soul of a lazy man desires, and has nothing;
      But the soul of the diligent shall be made rich.

I mean, the verse carries a very close to home truth. One always wishes to have this. Oh I wish to have a meal at Paddington House of Pancakes. Or Yeer I wannt that phone.

But all that will only be desires if a person does not like generate life to bring that from dream reality.

Are we merely desiring these holidays? What are your wants? Are they to come to pass?

We decide.

No comments: