Weekly Meetings

Bible Study,
Tuesdays, 8.15 - 10pm

Prayer Meetings,
Mondays 1-2pm, PKV Booth
Wednesdays, 7am, Gazebo
Fridays, just before PKV Meeting

PKV Meeting
Fridays, 12pm, DKGeologi

Care Group Meetings
Day, time and locations varies according to CGs.
Contact your CGL or CGCs

Sunday, September 21, 2008

PKV membership list!

I've just finished preparing a list of registered members (1) of PKV few minutes ago as to fulfill one of the requirement of the application of our upcoming annual general meeting(2)(3). A simple task, yet it stirred up so much emotions from my heart.

(1) Registered members are those that have filled in the official membership form from HEP. If you're interested, catch me during PKV meetings for the form! :)
(2) Yes! AGM is happening this coming 17 October, so mark that date down! :)
(3) In case u don't know, i'm serving as the secretary of PKV and this is the last month i'm holding the portfolio :P

First, i deleted the name of the graduated seniors. I did it with a heavy heart. They are no longer part of PKV, but they are still, and always be part of the hearts of PKV-ians whom they had touched. Memories flashed in my mind, all the wonderful times we've spent together, the timely encouragements that we exchanged. I can almost see myself, back then, an innocent freshie, looking up and admiring their 'wisdom'(haha..) and never fail to run to them when problems strike (even a tiny one like didn't manage to open the peanut butter jar :P). I can still remember Ivan's and Cheffrost's baby T, Kok How's and Victor's 'waliao' , Sze Meun's 'Jeng jeng jeng...' and many more! Each of them has left a legacy in different wonderful ways, and as time change the pampered junior into a final year student that complains much about the academic workloads, I realized that it is the kindness that i've received that keeps me on in doing some things that I will diligently do or at least try my very best to do for my juniors.

Then, i added new names of the freshies! It is so exciting to see new faces joining the fellowship, actively participating and willingly serving. I have to admit that i do not know the juniors this year very well, but seeing them being so energetic and passionate for God just make me glad, and i'm anticipating God doing great things through the new generation! So, juniors, do talk to me when u see me next time, i can be quite shy sometimes :P haha

Next, i encountered the names of the people who haven't been coming to PKV for sometimes. It is the hardest to decide whether i should keep their name in the list. Of course, as a christian fellowship, we'll never shut the door against them, but do they still consider themselves part of PKV? People left for various reasons, some left because of personal commitments, some, relational problems. It particularly hurts me to think about all the misunderstandings, disagreements and backbitings that had taken place, it hurts me more to be reminded of the friendships that we once shared. Is there a day, when we can give each other another chance? Is there a day, when we'll forgive ourselves and the other? Is there a day, when we can come together and take the ownership of PKV to make it better?

As i type in the new names, i realized many names that i don't know many of them! They don't seem to come to PKV at all! Maybe they came once and left, why? Maybe, they only came to the exhibition booth but never make it to PKV meetings, why again? They are around campus, but where exactly are they? Do we do enough to be a friend?

I don't write all these to condemn, because if i do, i'm condemning myself too. I don't know how to do this, but let us allow God to change us, so that we'll be the change.

I love u all!

-Ai Wei

No comments: